Sunday, September 30, 2018

My Little Laundry Room

I love my new laundry room!


I have to share with the furnace, water softener, and water pump (and store folding chairs and tables), so my husband installed bypass doors. They not only muffle the sound, but they also hide the area. I am also able to open them when I want to hang pants or dresses to dry.


He also put two pipes for me to hang shirts and shorts, etc. to dry.  There is room at the bottom for my sorting baskets.


Bypass doors closed



Washer & Dryer have baskets on a removeable shelf instead of cupboards to allow light from the window. The natural light makes me feel happy!


The dryer vent hose removes for easy cleaning.


I love it!
(I stalked Pinterest for about a year to come up with what was best for my room.)

No comments:

Post a Comment